Serves (8 Slices)
I call this Kev’s pizza! Its my go to meal every cheat day. I love pizza and whilst this packs a heap of calories its all good clean and healthy!
1 Serve everydaywits pizza dough
150g Shredded mozzarella
150g Chicken breast
50g Shaved salami
20g Sliced onion
25g Kalamata olives
5-6 Anchovies sliced
20g Pickled chillies
6 Cherry tomatoes halved
20g Sliced capsicum
1 Tbsp tomato paste
Fresh basil to serve
This pizza uses 1 serve of our everydaywits pizza dough. You can use your preferred base, but your missing out.
Preheat oven to 220C (428F). If you have a pizza stone put it in.
- Prepare your ingredients, making sure you have everything out and ready to assemble your pizza’s. We’ve played around with different layering techniques, this is the order i like to place my ingredients on, however feel free to tread your own path!
- Place a heaped Tbsp of tomato paste on the base, spread out to cover, leaving a small 1cm border.
- Next place on in this order herbs, onion, cheese, chicken, salami, capsicum, olives, anchovies, and tomatoes.
- Make sure the oven is nice and hot, hopefully its been warming for about 30min. Turn the oven down to 200-210C (about 395F). We use a pizza ladle to place the pizza onto the pizza stone.
- We cook the pizza for about 20min. Keep an eye on the colour and gently lift up to see how firm the base is. Every oven is different, but the pizza stone really helps to create a great crust.
Nutritional Value (Per Slice) (Approx.)
Prep 30min Cook 20min
Cal 229 Kj 958